Our Boca Raton Divorce Law Firm Provides Skilled Legal Support in Several Areas of the Law
Legal issues often overlap. Divorcing couples may have to deal with criminal issues relating to domestic violence or juvenile issues as their children act out while trying to deal with major changes in their lives. The Law Offices of Richard B. Barkin provides the experienced legal support you need from Boca Raton divorce law firms while helping clients with a range of other legal issues.
Our Areas of Practice
We help clients in a number of legal areas, including the following:
- Family law: Helping Boca Raton couples through the divorce process is only one area in which we help families. We also have experience helping resolve paternity issues, and help protect spouses and children against domestic violence.
- Criminal law: With prior experience in criminal prosecution, we have a special understanding that we use in building each defense. We provide full support for our clients in a variety of criminal charges, including:
- Employee theft
- White-collar offenses
- Drug possession
- General litigation, appeals, and juveniles: As experienced courtroom litigators, we can handle almost any type of case that arises, including appeals.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Child Custody and Divorce Law Firm
With over three decades of experience in criminal law, family law, and civil litigation, the Boca Raton divorce lawyers at the Law Offices of Richard B. Barkin provides a range of benefits for our clients:
- The right mix of legal experience: Legal issues do not always fit neatly into one legal area, which is why it is important to have experience in related legal areas. Our criminal law and family law practices often cross paths when issues of delinquency and dependency arise.
- Litigation experience: We have experience in both civil and criminal litigation, handling almost any type of case that arises, including appeals.
- Understanding of both sides of legal cases: As a former state prosecutor, Richard B. Barkin knows the techniques used by the prosecution. This knowledge gives him a potential advantage in determining the best way to defend his clients.
- Compassionate legal support for family issues: Few legal issues are as emotionally-charged as those involving family members. And, ending a marriage may be one of the most stressful of all family issues. A Boca Raton divorce attorney at our firm will provide compassionate support for clients—while making sure emotions do not cloud their ability to make critical decisions.
Seek Experienced Legal Representation
For any legal issue, you want to find a law firm which is knowledgeable and experienced in the area in which you need help, and who has actual courtroom litigation experience. Richard B. Barkin is a former state prosecutor with nearly 30 years in private practice handling an array of civil and criminal litigation matters, and over 20 years concentrating on family law and criminal defense. If you need legal advice and representation in a civil or criminal matter, contact the Law Offices of Richard B. Barkin.
The Boca Raton, Florida Law Offices of Richard B. Barkin provides legal services and representation in general civil litigation, family law, and criminal defense to residents of Palm Beach and Broward Counties, including Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Deerfield, and West Palm Beach.